Warehouse Support Coordinator
£17,000 – £18,000 Plus 25 days holiday +8 Bank Holidays, BUPA Health care, Private Dental care, Pension, Free parking
Full Time, Monday – Friday 9.30am – 6.00pm / 10.00am – 6.30pm
* Know your way around a warehouse?
* Are you looking for a company that values you?
My client is a nationally recognised IT business who also work internationally. They are looking for a Logistics Support assistant to join their ever-expanding team.
Your duties will include:
- being physically capable to package and palletise a wide range of goods in a variety of different sizes
- Good Communication skills
- Follow up on distribution queries
- Conduct deliveries and collections on an ad hoc basis where necessary
- Ensure products are ready for shipping by required deadlines
- Record keeping on internal database
- Organise route schedules for small fleet of drivers
- A working knowledge of Warehousing, Logistics & Distribution
- IT Literate
- Time management skills
- Microsoft word and excel knowledge
- good communication skills
- good organisation and planning skills
- A working knowledge of modern stock control systems
Roles you may have held
- Warehouse Operative
- Warehouse Coordinator
- Logistics Coordinator
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
- Address Wokingham , Berkshire
- Salary £17,000 - £18,000 per annum
- Warehouse Support/Coordinator
- Total Jobs 1164 Jobs
- Slogan You Can and You Will