- Designs and implements quality solutions using NetSuite’s native functionality, Workflows and Suite builder
- Monitors the NetSuite program on a day to day basis.
- Troubleshoots processes, applications, and functional issues, and manage these throughout NetSuite
- Maintains and Manages up-to-date NetSuite functionality, features, tools and customization.
- Trains and Orients NetSuite end-users in the house to all the employees.
- NetSuite Suite Script / Workflow / Matrix fields
- NetSuite Suite Commerce Site Builder
- NetSuite Suite Commerce Advanced
- NetSuite Dashboard Customization
- NetSuite Saved Search/indexing a fast process searching.
- NetSuite Email/PDF Template, Advanced PDF/HTML Template
- NetSuite OpenAir / NetSuite SRP / ERP
- NetSuite PHP Suite Talk, C# Suite Talk
- NetSuite Integrations – Marketplaces, Payment, Shipment, Ecommerce platforms
- PHP / MySQL
- PHP Frameworks – CodeIgniter, WordPress.
- PHP-based ecommerce platforms – WooCommerce, Magento.
Qualification & Skills:
- Strong 5 – 8 years of experience with NetSuite.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering with Technical Certifications in ONSCP, ONSC, ONS, ONCP, ONP, preferred.
- Functional experience with implementation & Administration in NetSuite
- Hands-on Customization, development, and creation of workflow with NetSuite.
- Good understanding of the system integration capabilities in NetSuite.
- Experience with influencing strategy, tactics and execution
- Proven track record of delivery, implementation, development & customization.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively & productively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work long hours based on the development phase with proficiency.
- Working experience in an ISO 9001 certified company and in KPIs/BSCs are added advantage.
Candidates coming through an Agency will not be Entertained.
Contact Person: HR Dept
Timings: 09.00 A.M. to 04.00 P.M.
Address: Office No – AF07, 1st floor, Samari Retail, Ras Al Khor Third, Dubai- UAE
Location Map- On Google search for- “Samari Retails.
Nearest Bus stops – Samari Residence /DUCAMZ1
Google map for location – https://maps.google.com/maps?q=25.1773564%2C55.3762862&z=17&hl=en
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED4,500.00 to AED5,000.00 /month
- Proven Track Record: 3 years (Preferred)
- Oracle Net Suite: 3 years (Preferred)
- Oracle Customisation: 3 years (Preferred)
- Development & Creation of Net Suite Work Flow: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Dubai (Preferred)
- ONSCP/ ONSC/ ONS/ ONCP/ ONP (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Address UAE - – Dubai
- Salary AED4,500.00 to AED5,000.00 /month
- Experience 0-2 years
- Walk-in-Interview for Net Suite Specialist on 26th August
- Total Jobs 1164 Jobs
- Slogan You Can and You Will