A leading on-demand mobile application company in Kuwait is looking to expand their team of UI/UX Designers. They are also involved in providing services Logistic Support and currently present in Kuwait, Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Your responsibilities as an UI/UX Developer are as follows:
• Responsible for design process ownership for the company’s product development
• Work with various product owners and technology teams End-to-end design creation for implementation.
• Improve on original ideas and suggest new features based on stakeholders’ feedback.
• Responsible for continuous improvement of user experience.
• Create and manage visual guidelines for all digital products and implement best practices
• Graduate of Graphic Design or equivalent courses • At least 3 years’ working experience in similar capacity – with strong mobile applications’ UI/UX design background • Working knowledge in iOS Human Interface Guidelines, Google Material Design, Agile/Scrum development process, and User Interface design experience (mobile and web) • Strong skills in project management, stakeholder management, and can work independently or with a team. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Highly creative and Can easily translate concepts and ideas to functional interfaces • Knowledgeable in visual design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamig, Axure, XD, etc
- Address Kuwait
- Any Experience
- Total Jobs 794 Jobs
- Slogan You Can and You Will