We are looking for creative, technical problem solvers to join our professional services team. Join us and work on the leading edge of the Robotic Process Automation movement. Our products simplify the automation and integration of complex systems for customers worldwide.
As a Solution Architect, you will work with our largest, most important customers to implement Automation Anywhere Enterprise and use it to reduce cycle time and errors in their critical business processes. You will also extend the product to solve our customers’ most challenging use cases by leveraging your development skills to integrate a wide variety of systems with our unique metabot technology. This role will require significant collaboration with the support, engineering and sales teams to promote knowledge development and provide project-specific support and assistance.
- Design solutions utilizing Automation Anywhere best practices and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the sole technical resource on a project or the leader of a delivery team
- Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of the solution to enterprise customers
- Provide training over the web or in-person
- Consult with clients and partners to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including, solution design, project management, business process improvement, and risk identification/mitigation.
- Develop and document configuration best practices and contribute to team training and professional development efforts.
- Maintain a current and thorough understanding of Automation Anywhere products and services.
- Work closely with sales to provide demos and technical due diligence in the pre-sales cycle.
Desired Skills And Experience
- NET 3.5 and higher Framework (C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Entity Framework or Hibernate)/Java Development/PHP Development
- Should have knowledge or working experience with database like SQL Server, My SQL
- Should have complete experience in SDLC process.
- Having good command on web Design Patterns
- Good knowledge of various Data Structures and Optimization techniques. Should code and mentor the team to follow best practices. Should interact with Stake Holders to achieve organization goals.
- Have experience in managing/leading the team of at least 5 people
Job Location: Dubai
- BS in computer science or a related field
- Address UAE - Dubai
- Qualification BS in computer science or a related field
- Experience 0-2 years
- Solution Architect
- Total Jobs 1164 Jobs
- Slogan You Can and You Will