A Automation Engineer Responsibilities Includes:
- Participate and review requirements, specifications during sprint planning and provide any extra information or details in which will ensure test coverage.
- Build, recommend and maintain appropriate frameworks to automate test scenarios.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Convert manual regression scenarios to automated test cases.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities during SDLC.
- Ensure that automated tests are integrated and execute reliably in the CI/CD environments.
- Work as a member of an Agile SCRUM team delivering high-quality software in two-week sprints
- Identify, troubleshoot, and document issues thoroughly during bugs tracking.
- Perform functional and non-functional testing to support the development team.
- Ability to think out-side-box for reproducing, re-creating issues.
- Ability to act as stand-alone and define tasks to start QA efforts in an Agile team
- Document software issues and enhancement requests and assist development with concise and detailed steps for duplication of the defects found while performing manual functional, integration, and regression tests.
- 4+ Year of solid experience within Software testing
- Hands-on Selenium WD and Appium
- Hands-on git command line
- Experience with Rest Assured Framework and API testing
- Cypress.io framework is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Software QA methodologies, testing types, tools, and processes.
- Analytical thinking.
- Attention to details.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Project tracking tools
- Agile familiar and have the ability to remote work
- Travel and Tourism experience is a plus
- Address UAE - – Dubai
- Qualification Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Experience 2-5 years
- Senior QA Engineer - Backend
- Total Jobs 1164 Jobs
- Slogan You Can and You Will