Vezeeta is a groundbreaking healthcare startup in MENA, with over three million users, a growing portfolio of products, and an expanding geographical footprint. As talent flocks to land in our nest, we single out the most promising caliber and set of skills that would add value and diversity to our team in the MENA region.
Vezeeta’s disruptive strategy, proven working model, and strong financial backing from major Saudi, global, and regional investors, earned it a rank by Forbes as one of the top three startups in MENA. The company currently operates in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Jordan, and Lebanon. And we’re far from done!
Focused on improving the way healthcare services are deployed, for both patients and providers, Vezeeta revolutionized the healthcare industry. Using proprietary digital cloud-based solutions, the company transformed clinic and physician bookings by creating a singular platform enabling comprehensive access to healthcare providers of every specialty across a multitude of insurance purveyors and medical networks.
We are looking for a Python Backend Developer who will be responsible for writing server-side web application logic. He will develop back-end components, connect the application with the other (often third-party) web services, and support the front-end developers & Data scientists by integrating their work with the Python application.
Here’s what an ordinary day looks like, you will:
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Work collaboratively with design team to understand end user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities associated with the position.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Statistics/ Information Systems from a recognized university.
- 4-6 years of relevant working experience.
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
- Proven ability to develop quality standards, testing procedures, inspection reporting formats, and ability to conceptualize tasks and accomplish them.
- Good knowledge of statistical methods and their applications.
- Hands on experience with Django, Flask or other Python frameworks
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Fluent in writing SQL queries
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- He can look at the code for websites, applications, and other computer functions, so he should highly detail-oriented and able to spot even the smallest errors or incorrect code.
- Result orientation
- Attention to detail
- Time & priority management
- Client orientation
Life at Vezeeta
- Dress for Success: Going strong, relaxed attire
- Flex is bigger than ever: our office accommodates VEEZ 24 hours
- Working hard becomes a habit a serious kind of fun. You get self-satisfaction from pushing yourself to the limit, knowing that all the effort is going to pay off. And we also have ordinary fun like Foosball matches, Ping-Pong tournaments, PlayStation wars and many more
- Explore Egypt with us: Annual trips to Egypt’s most beautiful spots
- Social & Health Insurance
- Corporate Swag: Every newcomer to our VEEZ family must be prepped with our veez swag; mug, t-shirt, notepads, pens and many more
- We find generous and innovative ways to thank employees for their hard work and dedication
We at Vezeeta believe that all VEEZ are unique individuals who all are accessible to equal opportunities. We all are treated with respect and valued for who we are. We all contribute in a level of supportive energy and commitment from others so that we can all be successful together.
- Address UAE - – Dubai
- Experience 0-2 years
- Python Developer
- Total Jobs 1164 Jobs
- Slogan You Can and You Will