Medical Appointment Scheduler
Do you like helping others? Our valued client is looking for an appointment scheduler, who will be discussing health plan benefits and helping patient schedule their included annual in-home health assessments from a Nurse Practitioner. This is a critical role in healthcare, playing an important part of our client’s business, helping patients get their annual screenings from a caring nurse in the comfort of their home. The position’s intended hours are Monday – Friday 2:00pm – 8:00pm. The selected candidate should expect to receive 27.5 hours a week. This project is expected to last though the remainder of 2019, with an expected start date before September 10th 2019.
To be up front about expectations for this position – attendance and performance metrics are strongly reviewed. This is a high paced, high performance position – but it’s also a lot of fun working with a great team!
The position pays $14.00 per hour (not commission based). At this time, we are only hiring for temporary seasonal work until December 30th, 2019.
– Outbound Calls
– Data Entry Skills
– 2+ years prior experience in a call center customer service environment
Working hours: 2:00 PM – 8:00 PM
– Outbound Call Center Experience
– Prior sales experience
– Comfortable sitting for long periods of time
– Comfortable in a high paced environments
– Held to metrics, included quality calls and successfully scheduled visit
– Background screening and drug test required before start
If you meet the requirements and are interested, please apply to this position directly and email your resume directly to [email protected]
- Address Jacksonville, F
- Salary $14 per hour
- Experience 0-2 years
- Medical Appointment Scheduler
- Total Jobs 1164 Jobs
- Slogan You Can and You Will