HGV 2/Class 2 Driver, Norwich, Permanent, £26,000-£28,000 + Bonus
Wild Recruitment are currently recruiting for a successful and expanding waste management company, who are looking to employ a permanent HGV 2 Driver based in Norwich on a permanent basis. You will receive two weeks’ worth of in-house crane training, manual handling courses and driving assessments.
What you will be responsible for:
- Completing various collections of large waste using the equipment on the vehicle in and around the area.
- Collections from residential and business addresses.
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times.
- Managing your own day to ensure all collections are completed in a timely manner.
- Carrying out daily vehicle checks and complying with UK Driving regulations.
This role will involve 2/3 nights a week out which are paid for through expenses.
What you will need:
- Full UK Category C licence with valid CPC and Digi Tacho card.
- Ideally a minimum of 1-2 years’ HGV driving experience.
- Knowledge and/or experience with Hi-Ab or Skip would be beneficial but full training can be provided.
This role is Monday – Friday days, roughly 48 hours per week. Overtime on Saturdays during peak times are optional and paid as overtime. The company offers a starting salary of £28,000 plus annual leave and additional company benefits.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
- Address Norwich , Norfolk
- Salary £26,000 - £28,000 per annum
- Experience 0-2 years
- HGV 2/Class 2 Driver, Norwich, Permanent
- Total Jobs 1164 Jobs
- Slogan You Can and You Will