Join the Adidas team and be part of this excellent, fast growing warehouse!
Interview Today, Start Tomorrow!
Shifts available are as follows,
Shift 1: Monday to Thursday 6AM to 4:30PM, $15.00
Shift 2: Monday to Thursday 4:30PM to 3AM, $15.50
As an ADIDAS Warehouse Associate, you will be responsible for:
– Accurately scanning and packaging apparel and shoes
– Ensuring proper labeling of all items
– Assisting with the shipping and receiving process
– Ensuring proper product storage procedures are followed
Advantages: 100 Adi Dassler Way is the NEW adidas building.
– Clean, friendly, diverse facility!
– A positive working environment
– 3 cafeterias that include FREE coffee, tea, hot chocolate
– Previous warehouse associate experience is NOT needed!
– Warehouse associates have long term opportunities
– Strong attention to detail
– Good computer-use skills
– Good communication skills
– The ability to multi-task
– Comfortable with long-periods of standing, walking, etc.
– Comfortable with lifting (up to 50lbs)
– Must have a vehicle to get to/from the warehouse – 100 Adi Dassler Way is not on a bus route
- Address paris,ontario
- Salary $ 15.00 per hour
is actively recruiting for an exciting project with Ryder Canada. We are looking for warehouse workers to join our team for a special 6-month project in [Pointe-Claire] with a possibility of extension. This is an outstanding opportunity to work for a large international company and with a great team.
We have a mix of full-time and part-time positions available. Students with industrial experience are encouraged to apply!
[The location is not accessible by public transportation.]
Under the responsibility of the Logistics Supervisor, the general labourer performs warehouse work duties that may include loading, picking, packing, shipping, receiving, driving a forklift and cyclical inventory.
Picking and packaging products accurately, setting up products, loading and unloading trucks
Administer some day-to-day warehouse administrative documents (pick-up sheet, delivery slips, etc.)
Scanning and verifying manifests
Repacking of merchandise
Any other related task
Salary if $18 per hour
Premium of $0.50 for afternoon shifts and $0.85 for night shifts.
Possibility of hiring after the project
Up to $1,000 in bonuses at the end of the project (based on punctuality and number of hours worked).
Day: 5 am to 1 pm
Afternoon: 1 pm to 9 pm
Night: 9 pm to 5 am
Weekend Day: Saturday & Sunday from 5 am to 1 pm
Weekend Afternoon: Saturday & Sunday from 1pm to 9 pm
Weekend Night: Friday & Saturday from 9 pm to 5 am
6 months of experience in a warehouse or industrial environment
Ability to lift boxes weighing up to 40 pounds
Ability to work physically and autonomously
Experience with RF scanner is considered an asset
We are looking for autonomous and detailed oriented people
Good personality and team worker
You are interested in this position? We already started the interview process. Don’t miss your chance to work on this great 6-month project.
- Address montreal
- Salary $ 18.00 per hour
Are you an experienced Machine Operator with a valid forklift license and forklift experience? Are you looking for a permanent opportunity in a manufacturing environment? Are you located in or around the Scarborough area? We are looking for individuals that have at least 6 months experience within a manufacturing environment to join our clients team in Scarborough.
Rotating shift each week Monday – Friday; 7am – 3pm, 3pm – 11pm, 11pm – 7am
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Missing some of these elements? Apply anyway! We know that people are so much more than their resumes and we’d love to talk to you about your job search to see if this is the right role for you or not. Do you believe a strong work ethic builds character? Do you think an honest, hard day’s work is something to be proud of? Do you take pride in being a part of an industry that builds communities? Industrial support might be the field for you.
Industrial support makes up the majority of Randstad Canada’s workforce. At any given time, we have several thousand roles available in this sector. If you’re looking for work in industrial support or general labour, we can help
– Perm opportunity
– $22.20/ hr
– Steady shifts
– Valid forklift license with at least 6 months experience
– Keen attention to detail is a MUST
- Address scarborough, ontario
- Salary $ 22.20 per hour
Randstad is looking for 5 General Labour associate for a direct-hire role in the Mississauga area close to the Mavis and Burnhamthorpe area! Our client is an industry leader in environmental studies and biodegradable products. We are looking for general labor talent that is hardworking and willing to learn new trades.
Job title: General Labour
Shift: Morning shift Monday to Friday
Shift: Afternoon shift Monday to Friday
Pay rate: $17/hr to start – Can earn up to $20/hr in your first 12 months of employment
– Working outdoors, handling and moving heavy drums – 80% – 20% of the time outdoors
– Working indoors, shipping and receiving duties, batch mixing – 20% of time
– Connect hoses or pipes and operate equipment to load and unload liquid chemical or other products into storage tanks
– Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or using material handling equipment (pump truck/dolly/walkie)
– Verify inventory
– Respond to emergencies and help with the spills and clean-up
– Fill out production reports/equipment maintenance reports
– Blending and mixing products
– Verifying and taking samples from blends
– Verify product and accuracy with the customer at locations
– Ability to lift up to 50lbs
– Other duties as assigned
– Permanent opportunity – NOT contract, NOT temp
– 40 hour work weeks
– Day shift pay: $17/hr to start
– Afternoon shift: $18/hr to start
– Job security
– Working with an industry leader
– Vacation and benefits
– Ability to perform labor duties outdoors 80% – 100% of the time
– Minimum of 1-year heavy labor experience
– Punctual & Reliable and can work independently
– Ability to work outdoors to perform regular work duties
– Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Address mississauga
- Salary $ 17.00-18.00 per hour
Summer has arrived and several new positions have opened up. Are you seeking a permanent job opportunity? I am currently recruiting for material handlers, machine operators, shippers and forklift operators for clients in the Vaughan, Concord, Richmond Hill, and Markham area.
Position: Material Handler, Machine operators, Shipper and Forklift operator
Pay Rate: $16-19/hr (rates vary depending on position and experience)
things to know:
*Opportunities for career growth
*Manufacturing and industrial experience is preferred (minimum 6 months)
*Attendance and punctuality are very important
*Flexibility to move within the facility
*Comfortable with repetitive movement
perks if the job:
– paid Weekly + 4% Vacation Pay Added
-Opportunity for Career growth
-Direct hire with companies
– we offer a competitive benefits package, available to you on your first day!
– we offer $50 Bonus when you refer a friend or family member to work at Randstad!
things to have:
-The ability to lift between 30 or 50 lbs
-Moving materials in the warehouse
-Inventory count and control
-forklift operator (license required)
-Able to work in a team based environment
-Positive attitude and eagerness to work
-Previous warehouse experience
-High School Diploma/ equivalent
-Self Motivated looking to grow within a company
-Packaging/labelling of product in the warehouse
- Address markham
- Salary $ 16-19 per hour