Are you looking for a permanent position with a reputable company in Ancaster area? Are you looking for work as a General Labour – Manufacturing Packer? Do you want to work with a company that offers a competitive hourly wage with amazing benefits? Are you looking to work with a great team and company where you can grow and develop your skills?
A manufacturing company in the Ancaster area is looking for candidates who can work days shift but be flexible when it comes to working over time. Reliable, punctual, flexible and hard-working people have the opportunity to be employed directly and there are advancement opportunities.
Your key responsibilities in this General Labour – Manufacturing Packer – Stoney Creek role, will be but not limited to:
• Packaging various hoist components
• Prepping boxes
• Labeling shipment and loading them on the pallets for shipment
• Binding boxes once all orders are complete
• Quality checks to ensure all orders are completely packaged based on the customer’s order
What’s in it for you!
• $19.00 per hour
• Day shift: Start times can vary anytime between 5:00am and 6:00am
• Very clean and well lit shop
• Health Benefits available after 3 months of employment
• Immediate start
• Lots of room for advancement
What we are looking for!
• 1 year of previous General Labour experience
• Own car the company is not bus route accessible
• Ability to be flexible when it comes to shifts and able to work 12 hours when needed in busy times
• Open to growing with the company
• Good working attitude, fast learner, good memory and someone who takes initiative
- Address ancaster, ontario
- Salary $ 18.00-19.00 per hour
- Total Jobs 1164 Jobs
- Slogan You Can and You Will