My client is a large national company focused in utilities based in the Portsmouth area. This company are leaders in their field maintaining gas supplies to 5.8 million customers.
This is a full time, temp to perm position offering 37.5hours p/w Mon – Fri 8.30-16.30 (or similar).
The role will focus on the day to day administrative support to the Fleet Department reporting directly to the Fleet Manager overseeing all wheeled plant.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Management of company HGV fleet
– Company car scheme management and reallocation of returned fleet
– Assist in data gathering, analysis and production of the contract performance information and KPI’s
– Providing support to the Fleet Manager for project work
You will have:
– Strong written and communication skills – must be able to communicate at all levels by adapting your approach
– Proven administration skills
– Customer focused with the ability to manage and resolve difficult situations
– An eye for detail and a tenacious streak to follow actions through
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable company who offer full training and potential growth within.
Your hourly rate will be £10.77 per hour.
For the first 12 weeks your pro rata holiday allowance will be 20 days plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 25 days plus 8 bank holidays after 12 weeks.
Key Words: Portsmouth, Customer Service, Administration, Administrative,Communication
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
- Address Portsmouth , Hampshire
- Salary £10.77 per hour
- Experience 0-2 years
- Total Jobs 1164 Jobs
- Slogan You Can and You Will